Open GPX Tracker app for iOS devices allows you to create GPX files. Track your location, add waypoints and easily share them. No time restrictions, no ads, no in-app-purchases. Open GPX tracker is an open source app.
Open GPX Tracker is ideal for:
- Creating routes and waypoints for editing Open Street Map.
- Publishing Open Street Map Traces.
- Creating real GPX files for testing your iOS apps in Xcode.
- Displays tracking information in a map
- Displays current speed, distance and tracked time.
- Supports multiple map sources (Apple Maps, OpenStreetMap and CartoDB)
- Pause / Resume tracking
- Add waypoint to user location
- Add waypoint to any place in the map with a long press
- Edit waypoint name
- Drag & Drop waypoint pin
- Remove waypoints
- Share your tracks with Airdrop, iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive.
- Load on map a saved session and continue tracking
The source code of this app is distributed under the following license:
Open GPX Tracker app for iOS. Copyright (C) 2014-2015 Juan M. Merlos (@merlos)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.